Date(s) - 02/01/2021 - 02/03/2021
Todo el día
Crisis Communication in the Digital Age Symposium is an international peer-reviewed scientific event. At the symposium, oral presentations are welcome. The scientific committee of the symposium includes esteemed academics from home and abroad.
Topics may include but are not limited to:
· Digitalization and crisis communication
· Health communication
· Crisis communication and management during Covid-19
· Crisis communication and management in the time of natural disasters
· Crisis communication, management and social media
· Crisis communication, management and public relations
· Crisis communication, management and advertising
· The role of visual communication in crisis communication and management
· The role of art and design in crisis communication and management
· Crisis communication, management and television
· Crisis communication, management and cinema
· Online communications education during pandemics
· Shopping and digital marketing during the Covid-19 outbreak
· Institutional and organizational communication during crises
· Media and crisis journalism
· Media industry during the Covid-19 outbreak
Submitted abstracts will be peer reviewed by the referees of scientific committee and the accepted papers will be published in the abstract booklet. Full papers will be included in the symposium proceedings book to be published online. The maximum acceptable length of an abstract is 250 words and full paper submissions cannot be more than 7500 words. The paper submission rules of Etkileşim, Üsküdar University Faculty of Communication Academic Journal should be taken into consideration.
Abstracts presentations should be sent to the organization committee before 01 March 2021. All submissions must be made online via the symposium website. Accepted papers will be announced by 2 April 2021.