Publishers’ “huge leverage” for reader revenue growth: WAN-IFRA report

 

“What is refreshing is this is not relegated to just publishers with deep pockets”

77% of publishers say AI will play a crucial role in the success of their business within the next three years, according to a new WAN-IFRA report, AI’s rising role with editing and reader revenue. 46% do not use AI at all at present, the remaining 54% are at various stages of experimentation/implementation.

Source: AI’s rising role with editing and reader revenue, WAN-IFRA

Looking at “what’s next” possibilities

The report is based on a global survey of data specialists at news media operations, commercial executives, and editors. It focuses on how publishers are using or plan to use AI tools in editing and growing reader revenue.

The report includes case studies of news publishers who have implemented AI use cases such as dynamic paywall control, churn prediction modeling, automatic surfacing of archive content and automatic creation of soccer game reports.

+ info: WNPI

Deixa un comentari

L'adreça electrònica no es publicarà.